How each test is ordered and funded varies. Some tests require referrals from specialists, and some require specific request forms and/or completed patient consent forms. See specific tests for details.
Select from the list below to find out everything you
need know about our tests.
To re-order request pads, brochures, download request slips, patient consent forms, and to order kits please see the resources section below.
VCGS offers genetic counselling services to help patients and families understand complex medical issues and make informed decisions.
Genetic counselling can:
- Assist with decision-making about whether to have a test and what test/s to have.
- Help patients and families understand the meaning of genetic results and adjust to the results.
- Facilitate informed decision-making.
- Provide supportive counselling to individuals and families.
- Arrange referrals to other health professionals.
- Link families with community support services.
Appointments can be arranged by calling us: (03) 8341 6201.
- percept™ Test Request Form
- percept™ NIPT Collection Kits Order Form
- prepair™ Test Request Form
- prepair™ Test Request Form NZ
- Order Form for Reproductive Testing Brochures and Request Pads (percept™, MSS, prepair™, diagnostic testing)
- General Test Request - Australia
- General Test Request - International
- Cardiac Test Request Form
- Patient Consent Form
- Saliva Collection Kit Order Form
- VCGS Payment Authorisation Form